New innovations in wound care products require more and more complex manufacturing processes. TEAM Technologies provides our customers with access to advanced wet and dry chemistry capabilities located at our Haverhill, MA, location. Our talented engineering group can manufacture a complete line of advanced wound care products some of which contain antimicrobial properties – in an ISO14644-1 Class 8 cleanroom environment.
- Accurate weighing/measuring of dry chemicals using a fume hood system
- Chemical cold storage and maintenance
- Reverse Osmosis water systems with weekly TDS checks
- Multiple sizes of mixing equipment/kettles to manage a variety of volume
- Full Quality Assurance & laboratory testing on WIP and finished product
- Humidity monitored & maintained drying rooms
Applications, Devices, and Components
Point-of-care diagnostic tests
Microplate and well plate lids, covers, and adhesive interfaces
Drug discovery instrumentation
Assay plates and trays
Analytical and diagnostic slides
Lateral flow assays and test strips
Biosensors and components
Laboratory test kits
In-vitro diagnostic disposables
Glucose monitoring test strips
Diagnostic adhesive systems
Precision diagnostic laminations
Diagnostic backing cards
Contact us for more information on this advanced Wet & Dry Chemistry technology.
About TEAM Technologies
We offer solutions for the Healthcare and Oral Care industries with numerous product lines. With TEAM Technologies, you are putting over 30 years of experience and technology to work for you with seamless, turnkey processes proven to positively impact your business.